Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pickin' Peppers again! HA HA!



WOW! I just got this email forward from a friend, and I had to post it for the blogosphere. Sorry if you've seen this already. The above pictures are actual peppers! The email reads that the farmer says these can grow up to 18" long....That just brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it?

Ha, ha! Too funny. This pic wasn't posted on the email I got once that showed how each vegetable that resembles an organ benefits the organ. I guess the peppers don't do much for that organ!

Cheers! Have a great weekend.

PS I hope to have some exciting pictures to share on Monday! But you'll have to wait and see.......hint, "Todo" is gonna kill me!

UPDATE: I found that hot peppers cause prostate cancer cells to fight themselves! Here's the link for that article! Too Cool!

6 comments:

  1. Hah Hah!!!!!!!!!! I want credit!!!! Gonna plant these out back?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! First time playing along. Can't wait to show the Hubs when he gets home. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've received this email too and it's no LESS funnier now than when I first got it, lol. Those are the most hysterical looking peppers I've ever seen, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great morning laugh!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete