Monday, February 23, 2009

New Name, Same Great Stuff!

by Amy Platon

Hello Everyone!

I have renamed the Blog (Hope you like it) and as much as I loved the simplicity of "The Chronicles" I decided that continuity was of greater importance. I have purchased www.ScribbleInkCafe.com and it will re-direct to this blog also titled Scribble Ink Cafe. Makes it a little less confusing. For those of you who have this blog bookmarked (and nothing screams loyalty like a good old fashion bookmark) you will not need to do anything differently. Nothing will change. I'm starting to get more work in my local writing arena and ScribbleInkCafe.com is a little easier on the brain than the former.

Thanks to all of you who come here to read! I always look forward to your comments!
Amy

Related links:
Dear Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment